DARWINmachine TigerShark TGK686
EDITION OF 30
The newest chassis from the DARWINmachine lineup, the TigerShark TGK686 is a leaner alternative to the Hammerhead FMR989. It has been lightened and simplified while retaining the distinct "shark" look. Its central open air, aluminum heatsink frame efficiently dissipates heat, allowing the system to run quietly under heavy load. Like the Hammerhead, the unique chassis layout allows for quick access to hardware components for easy upgrades. Each TigerShark is individually hand brushed and assembled in anodizied Gun Metal with translucent trim.
- 5052 Aluminum spaceframe design with single dorsal heatsink. 20.25"L x 15.25"H x 7.5"W
- Hand brushed, Type II anodized aluminum in Gun metal, translucent panels.
- Stainless steel hardware with neoprene sleeves
- Standard ATX and Micro-ATX form factors *
- Fits up to 2 GPUs, 2HDDs, 2SSDs, 1 slim optical drive, and 1 standard size PSU
- Limited edition of 30
*Micro-ATX motherboards require the GPU to be mounted on the 2nd PCIe slot.
The TigerShark chassis is made to order and has a limited run of 30 units. Fabrication will take approximately 3 weeks. Bare chassis starts at $949. Full builds are also available. Please contact Origin[at]DARWINmachine[dot]com to configure your custom TigerShark.
All DARWINmachine works are made from the very best raw materials and hardware. Their handmade nature may sometimes be evident in the form of tooling marks and light scratches. This human touch enhances the authenticity and uniqueness of each product.